July 11, 2006

Just funny!

Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?"
Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
Teacher : "What about your mother?"
Sam : "She's a woman".

Patient : "What are the chances of my recovering doctor?"
Doctor : "One hundred percent. Medical records sho! w that nine out of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've treated. The others all died".

Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil : "A teacher".

SHARON : Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning kiss??
TRACY : I did once. He'd forgotten to take the cigarette out of his mouth!!

WIFE : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
HUSBAND : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home