February 27, 2007

Controversy!

Many people are asking me about my blog's name.I know it's wierd.I have originally and naturally been a very shooloogh pooloogh kind of girl who has never had the ass of neshiman! and nothing could make me tired,upset or even bothered.
But now,even among all my comedy type of writing and great sense of humor,I sometimes feel like ...

Here is ghamestaane(land of sadness!) as I see it like that.
Joy and happiness which is not deeper than your face is useless,hence in spite of my shinny eyes I dont feel and dont see any reason to feel happy that deep.

let's see.May god bless me and I find a way out...

P.S:dar edaamye poste ghabli baayad begam baanoo ro peydaa kardam dar haalike daasht KFC mizad badjens,oonam tanhaayee...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tuhina Adit Maark said...

"Joy and happiness which is not deeper than your face is useless"... wow!! What you've written is so true.

So many times we just put up a smiling face when we are actually feeling troubled inside. I guess we don't want people to know that they have the capacity to hurt us. Or may be we just want them to believe that we are strong. Or may be we just want to handle things on our own.

On most occasions this seems to work but there's always a limit to what one can bear. When this limit comes we should just let the dam of emotions break. The relief that one then feels will then let the joy and happiness seep into greater depths... will help it reach your heart. :)

6:59 PM  
Blogger !! said...

I do agree with all the reasons,but sometimes it isn't in your hand.It's a part of your personality which you dont let others to come close or you dont want to share your problems with them.even if your capacity is not that reliable or your have a bunch of good and close friends...
sometimes you want to sit and suffer,then you enjoy the sweetness!!!!(remember my coffee theory!)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Tuhina Adit Maark said...

Check out Mr Why's blog coz your bitter-sweet theory and his light and darkness theory (see the comments part) are equally bad. :p And the topic for both of your posts is somewhat similar... sadness and pain.

http://amachwe.blogspot.com/2007/02/pain-and-dilbert.html

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home