February 9, 2007

Isn't it perfect!

A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so hedecided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed awrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.
Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned from herhusband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expectingcondolence messages from relatives and friends. After reading the 1stmessage, she fainted.
The widow's son rushed into the room found his motheron the floor and saw the computer screen which read:


To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've reached
Date: January 31, 2004

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here; we areallowed to send e-mails to loved ones. I've just reached and havechecked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrivaltomorrow. Looking forward to see you TOMORROW!

Your loving Hubby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nemidoonam chera kasi aasheghe in post nashod???
man ke khodam baraash mimiram.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home