March 29, 2007

Contradiction!!!!!!

-Life is lovely or love is lifely???!!!!
I am in love or I am in life????
Life is full of love or love is full of life???

see,they are very close and somehow different.
or even maybe none of them exsists!!!!
Maybe they are in the air....everwhere....we should just open our eyes...open our mouth....smell it,drink it,swallow it....

I was lost,I am back.
I was back,I am lost!!!!

-I always advise others to enjoy their life and appreciate its even one minute!!!!! But as HAMISHE KOOZEGAR AZ KOOZE SHEKASTE AAB MIKHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the one who is not enjoying at all...
see,that's the way it is...

-ghalbamo mishkaafam barat,
delet bekhaad , delet nakhaad!!!!
joonamo mirizam be paat,
delet bekhaad , delet nakhaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I have decided to read,and read and read and.....endlessly!so I think god should seriously help you,and me either!!! ;)))

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay gofti dokhi,
vali khodaayeesh khol shodane man rabti be banoo nadare.bavar kon!!!!!
marboot be chizaaye kheyli vaazehtare dorobarame...
bezar,vaghto bozorg shodi,ghade man shodi khodet mifahmi ;))))))

2:21 PM  
Blogger !! said...

midoonam,va khob marg ye baar shivan ye baar...majboori bezani zire salakaati hame chiz...
albate bozorg nashodan ham khodesh alami daare be sharti ke zoori nabashe!!!!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home