March 14, 2007

Does God know???!!!!

I am fucked up!
I am tired!
I am lost!
and the reason is somewhere within me!!!!

The funny part is,I know the problem and the solution also! and I never ever try to solve it.
Something in my head is beating...

Love was lost,
life was gone,
hope was disappeard,

then you came,
with a new theory,
with a new resolution,
with an old feeling,very very old...
then you left,
with an upset face,
and wet eyes,
and with a redder heart which was full of my blood!

then you left,
and took my breath away...
and took my everything away...

who is you????
God knows... and you...

Oooopppppssssssssss,
Don't take me serious.It's 7:10 and I am still working on this god damn paper....
I'll be fine,
I'll be fine tomorrowwwwwww,
and tomorrow may never comesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!