April 3, 2007

don't cry...

-Don't cry,
Don't try to fix me,I am not broken!!!!

I know,I am not sleeping...
Has no one told you she isn't breathing??!!!
I am the lie living for you!!!! so you can hide!!!!!!
Don't cry....


-I am still hearing,I am still feeling,I am still living !!!!
This window,here, looks very far...
I am thinking while hearing,
I don't beleive but...I will wake up or I will die...
I am the lie living for you so you can hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't cry....

-I know,I will die someday.
and I am sure they will forget me very soon.
I know I 'll go someday and
I am sure they wont remember even my name.
This is salvation,to reach the ultimate end or maybe beginning!
who knows ???

This is fate.
This is life.
This is life including the abstract of God...

Don't try to fix me,I am not broken...
I am the lie living for you so you can hide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fekr mikardam ino khodam goftam...vali badesh didam hichish male man nist!!!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home