April 11, 2007

Gozaareshaat!

-Yesterday I shifted to a new house! and I feel pretty upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know that I have liked that flat so much... of course it's understandable...I have many many good and bad memories from that flat...many many many....

Now I am much closer to my lab and everything seems to be much more easier,but I still don't feel happy...

And I am damn tired of handeling everything ALONE !!
anyway,
let's see how I would like this new place later...

-I have recived my research visa apporoval letter and I have to go back to Iran asap. well,I am happy,I have missed my mom and my beloved friends...

-Last night Man.Utd swept AC Roma away. Thoes who like football and follow UEFA matches know that what 7-1 win means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bande alan mesle khari ke behesh golaabi daade baashan khar keyfam.albate dar kamaale badbakhti dishab natoonestam baazi ro bebinam chon LNB -e in dishtv maa kharab shode boode va maa nemidoonestim.kholase dishab ham bazi ro miss kardam ham serial-e Lost ro...


-dige gozaareshi nadaaram behetoon bedam.
felan beram doktori bekhoonam!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home