April 2, 2007

Kalamaate ghesaar!

-If someone who you care about very much is upset somewhere in this damn world and you are unable to help at all,then how can you expect yourself to enjoy?????
I hate distance.
I hate being far away.
I hate ....

and this story seems to go on and on and on ....
and I seem to be far and far and far ...

-Changes are not easy to enhancde.
they are not easy to be obtained.
even they are not easy to be tried!!!!!!!!!!!
but still I try to make at least one,a single one...

wow,I feel lost again!
I feel helpless,
I feel shit,
I feel far...
wonderful,isn't it?

-baraaye faraar az har goone gham o ghosse va baraaye faramoosh kardan-e oon chizaayee ke ghaabele hal shodan nistan , behtarin raahe hal gozashtan-e ye head set yaa earphone to
goosh va ghooshkardan be "aahange aay khanoom koja koja" be soorate unlimited mibaashad.
I have tired ,its working!!!! trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-jaaleb ine ke hatta khodam ham be khodam trust nakardam va alan be nahve poshte sare hami ke hodoode 20 baar shode already,be ahange asaabkhoordkone hello goosh kardam va ghasd daram ta az dast dadane kaamele sho'ooram be in ahang goosh bedam.
alan az oon vaghtast ke mitoonam dast be har kaari bezanam!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baz chi shode?ey baba

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home