April 28, 2007

shanbe naame!

-Ghamestaane mesle ye nakhe naazok vali mohkam mano be hameye oonaayee ke dooseshoon daaram vasl mikone!khoda kone hamishe betoonam faaselehaa ro baahaash por konam....

-I love this song....its telling me something that I am personally never dare to say!!! I also like this new song ...

-dishab ba rashin teye yek faraar o gorize nim saate 2 taa marmoolak yaa be ghole rashin bache crocodile koshtim!!!!dar heyn amaliyat va badesh ham har chi az dahanemoon dar oomad nesaare jaane marmoolake badbakht kardim!!!!!

- I wanna loveI want a fire
To feel the burn
My desires
Are you gonna fight for me?
Die for me?
Live and breathe for me?
Do you care for me?
'Cause if you don't then just leave

I'm looking for attention
Not another question
Should you stay or should you go?
Well, if you don't have the answer
Why you still standin' here?
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Just walk away
Just walk away

-nemidoonam in khale neda chera yeho gheyb shod??baba khale rafti khareje dige maa ro tahvil nemigiri ha ;))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home