April 22, 2007

Shocking!!!!

It's sunday...
It's very very hot outside...
It's very cold cold inside...
I am working with a cup of coffee and a pack of Camel!
The code has still some bugs,the visa isn't ready yet,the mother is upset,the brother is angree,the best friend is suffering and the most myself is lost!!!!

It's sunday,but it isn't off.
It's just sunday.
I am listening to some bullshit music just because it's sunday and the links aren't blocked!!
I am thinking...someone wrote me something and it was so close,so close that I got shocked!!!
TALK when you feel and you know you should.
DO it if you need to do it,regardless of what it is,just DO it...

Is it possible????
Yeahhhh,if you are not the last one who you care about!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home