August 24, 2007

Too tempting!!!

waking up late, smoking a zig while pieing ...
an endless headache ...
changing,going to the lab,carrying the stuff,turn on the laptop..connect the network cable and check the e-mails...
open a terminal in another desktop and start working...
shittttt...its so difficult to focus ....
11 am... first black coffee....
keep working....
lunchtime....forget it...I'm not hungry ....
2 pm ... second black coffee + zig ...
keep working,trying....
4 pm.... third black coffee + zig ...
R u hungry? you will die like this...eat something yaar.... no thanks , I don't feel hungry...
why?is something wrong?
oh no!!! everything is fine...I ain't just hungry...
6 pm ...
7 pm...
8 pm...
0 pm ...
how many coffees? I have no idea...
packing everything and going home...eating something just to survive...
and going to bed to start the endless torture of not being able to sleep well...
finally sleep and again bad dreams...
My mother put a hot pot on my laptop which melted everything and when I complained she started to wash my laptop with her scotch bright !!!!!!!!! and I couldn't stop her because I couldn't talk,she couldn't hear me...words couldn't come out of my mouth and I started crying!!!!!!!!!!!badly and no one could even hear me....
Then I went to bed,my close friend was there asking me why my hair has become so dark and silky!!!! and when she tried to show me the change I saw a bunch of my silky hair in her hand!!!!!!!!!!
yeah...
the alarm is ringing....wake up...its late...the work is waiting...the lab is waiting ...the stupid world is waiting....

Still thank to Metallica who saved me,somehow,for a moment at least :

So close no matter how far
Couldnt be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I dont just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

So close no matter how far
Couldnt be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I dont just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
And I know

So close no matter how far
Couldnt be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No nothing else matters

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:|

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikham saret dad bezanam begam ghaza bokhor vali mibinam khodam dar mavaaredi az in badtaresho ba khodam kardam... banabarin eshkal nadareh azizam beh liquid diet et edameh bedeh... moohatam khaleh kheili por posht o khubeh, aslan negarne oun ghaziye nistam ... nemidounam... yeho yad e mabhas e 'enthropy' e thermodynamic oftadam ..fekr konam shoma hatman kheili bishtar raje' beh in mabhas khundeh bashin.. ye ostad dashtim beh esme doctor Bahadorinejad keh in dars o eraa'eh mikard va dar kenaresh yek seminari dasht (ketabesh ro ham chap kard) beh asm e "eshgh enthropy va rah e zendegi" .........nemidounam shenidi ya na... kolan mabhasesh in boud keh zendegi ro ba mabahes e thermodynamic tashbih kardeh boud va inke... rise of enthropy or chaos or disorientation can not go on and on in a system.. the nature's job is to maintan balance... movafeghi?

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but what is the price to maintain the balance?and this price is supposed to be paid by us,by me,by you....
in fact now that the chaos has distorted the system,the ingredients can't handle it...and some explosion is expected!
even that's fine but if it happens!!!!!!!
pending situations are hell...real hell and I am in the middle of that...

by the way,
I am just suffering too much that I am unable to see or sense anything anymore...I am gone khale...gone with the wind...

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home