December 26, 2007


It's like a butterfly in my stomach,perhaps...and it makes me so disable!!!!
I feel paranoid when I think about you...
I look speechless when I talk about you...
I am so ...
see,I even can't write about you...
I am lost,no idea where or why...but the funny thing is I know I am lost!!!!!!!! even I know how to go back to the track...but I don't...I can't maybe...
I am fine...as always...and this space gives me such an insatiable relief that I can hardly neglect it.
I will be back home next Friday.
I will go back to find a piece of me which I left it last time. I kept it somewhere safe and wish I get it again when I go back.

Life is so happy around,and so fucked up inside.
Life is so so unkind outside.
Life is so bullshit sometimes...
heyyyyy,
hi,
how are you?tell me....talk to me....talk to me....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been so long since I held you tight
Been so long since we said goodnight
The taste of tears is bittersweet
And I'll be around, waitin' for you.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Life is so happy around,and so fucked up inside"...and sometimes the other way round

looking forward to those 'some' times,
for you,
and for all dear ones,

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bache haa in khanoome chera 4 taa parvaane khorde? badesh chera najoeede khorde?

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bebin to ende zede haali be khoda...midoonesti?!!!!
vali dar kol damet garm ;) chon man be najoeede boodaneshoon fekr nakarde boodam!!!!!!!!
albate age joeede bood ke dige you couldn't feel them flying in your stomach amoo jan...
:D

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home