January 29, 2008


Hi!
I am back.
I am back to work ...
I am back to ordinary life ...
There,back home,I was feeling so different,somehow so lost and strange....I stayed with banoo for a long time and we had a great time along with parisa out there...
Now I am back.
again sitting on this red chair,making black coffee and start working...
lets see how can I handle everything...

I have decided to make many changes,many.and I have already started...
The first priority is my work,then my work and finally my work!!!!!!!!!!! and I handle it with use of my love ... my deep and red love which keeps me alive...

Hey future,
don't try to scare me ... I am well equipped to fight!!!!!!!! and I am throughly sure that I will win.
I have not been made to lose and I prove it...

My dear N joon is coming to India soon.I have missed her like anything.
My dear Ash,I loved to hear about your postdoc...and I am honored....
My dearDj,I have missed you very much...I wish you were here and we could dilute these cold moments with a cup of coffee or Chai ...
I have missed all the pleasant memories and I wish to save more for later...
I love you all,
I mean it...


8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

قهوه داغ ، شکلات تلخ، تو هندستون می چسبه ؟ نمی دونم

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

سپاس از همدرديت.. مادر بزرک مثه همون درخت عکست بود

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are farzad jan,hameye ina ke gofti too hendestoon michasbe....rastesh inja ham hava hamchin sarde begi nagi va ghahveye dagh osoolan michasbe....

dar zemn jaye madarbozorg khali nabashe!!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

khaale Jolbarg in N joon khanoom kei tashrif miaran?

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love u...

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golbarg, neveshtat mesl e hamisheh ham latif e ham michasbeh, ham misouzouneh, ham inspire mikoneh, ham hal mideh.

Ash agha, mageh to ba man ghahri keh az khaleh Golbarg so'al mikoni? :D

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Namayeshgaahe Naghashie Enferaadie Farbod Morshed:

jome eftetahie az 4 ta 9 pm
ta 5shanbeh 4 ta 7 pm
tajrish
fanakhosro
shirin gallery

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey ash....
vaghean bishtar az in nemitoonesti dele man yekio ke besoozooni.....
kash oonja boodim :(((((

amoo farbod,beterekoon !!!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home