February 1, 2008

I have simply put "INSATIABLE,the way I am loving you" as my blog's name!!!!!
but who can be so sure of knowing how to love someone so deep and insatiably...??

I become surprised sometimes of my self-confidence ... how much I do believe in myself or how much I think I know the people around me...
Those who know me understand what I say...

Now I have become confused and doubtful...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I knowing myself well enough?
Am I knowing my surrounding well enough?
Am I knowing what to do and what I want to do?
Am I knowing how far or close I am to what I believe in life?
Am I knowing if I AM RIGHT?????

See,
we need to refresh,to reset and we must do it honestly and frankly.
To be clear,to be yourself...
sit,
think,
and accept if you are wrong!
then change your move,choose your goal and start ...
and when you reach just remember me...
Remember me...

DO YOU HEAR ME?!?
aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Zenith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

va bedin ravesh shoma ba trajectory e sahmi be hadafetoun nazdik mishavid. albatte agar hadafetoun ba sorate sabet dar serat al mostaghim harekat kone!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

albatte manzuram az sahmi hyperbola boud

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dj joonam,
avalan ke man *** mikhoram ke bekham kotak kari konam!!!!!!!!
dovoman bahat movafegham,albate age be jaye sorate sabet shetabesham sabet bashe mishe be nazaram...
chetore beshinim codesho benevisim khareji joonam...?
baba love u,oonghadr!
:D

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have nothing to say
sitting in front of your page and crying like a big kid, and i don't know why...
i am tired,
i don't want to fight for the fucking life
i don't want to ...

i don't know what i want, what i should want and what i should do
and i am tired of all these thinking and thinking and thinking

it's non sense
and i am too tired...

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you start feeling tired,you gonna die soon!!!!!!!!!!!! as it is the starting point....
when you feel tired,you feel upset...you get bored and depressed easily and then you feel that you dont want to fight for the fucking life anymore...

treat your tiredness...and life will be more colorful...

az inke kenare hoz neshastam o daram behet migam lengesh kon halam be ham mikhore...ah...vali che mishe kard?mage chareye digeyee ham daram?
!!!!!!

chakeram!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home