February 27, 2008

Last week,very accidentally I came to know that someone was talking behind my back!!! and this "someone" is one of my fiends in the group that we mostly spend our time together....!!!!!!!!!!!
Earlier also I heard something similar but I just ignored it,but this time I am so angry,so so angry that I feel I can kill that "someone".

What I believe is that we don't have any right to comment about others' private life and relationships , even if we are sure about it and we must be very "HEYVOON" to do that.
Also I believe if we gossip about what we aren't sure then we are not only HEYVOON but ASHGHAL also....a piece of shit somehow....!!!!

I am sorry,but I have never been so much angry...
What I like is to gather all the people and friends around me and disclose what I've heard and see how red their faces will be ...

shit...
I don't know...
I am speechless....
But if this is friendship....I prefer not to have a single one!
I am really sick of being nice....


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm, sometimes trapping in this kind of situation is inevitable...

i am not that stupid to advise you to what to do or not to do...

just give some time to yourself then DO whatever make you feel worthed ...

there is always moments in our life like this, just remember it won't last forever and you will survive darling


yours truly, your far friend...

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

گلبرگ
دلم برات تنگ شده
فقط همین

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shayad bavaretoon nashe vali hameye oonayee ke midoonestam doostaye vagheyee-e manan bade in post az hame jaye donya behem zang zadan....va man kolli khejalat keshidam ke hamaro negaran karde boodam...

alan az inke in hame refighe aziz daram kolli zogh daram,bavar konid...

hamatoono doost daram!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home