March 24, 2008

I am thinking....
what will happen next!?
what is the next fucking episode in this play?!!?
who will lead the role and who will support?!?
what will be the conclusion???

and I am not talking about myself!
I am wondering about my whole surrounding...
my country,
my people,
my traditions,
my ideas,
my future,
my family,
my friends,
and me!!!!

no matter if I am at the end of the list,but I am there.
and I keep asking "WHY" ????
She said I must learn and get used to live without being loved or loving someone!!!!and if she is right,then why should I keep searching even?
if she is right,then why should I be worried so much?????
if she is right,then I will fuck this life and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome,
because this will be a new life!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is wrong
she is definitely wrong
i'm telling you...

man ke shakhsan ghadde "khar" duset daram ;)

bezar esmamo nanvisam mellat bemunan sare kaar;)))))

still your far friend

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jalebtaresh ine ke manam ghade khar dooset daram ;)))))
manam esmamo neminevisam ta mellat bishtar bemoonan sare kar :D

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home