June 3, 2008


From today I am going to start a tough month! working like hell and make up as much the pause I have made as possible.
I have decided to read a lot and fill each and every remaining corners of my very knowledge.
I have also decided to think about myself more effectively and try to overcome some frauds I feel inside!!!!!!!! and of course I love this part much more because it is a deal between me and myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see how efficient I will go....

It's partly cloudy today...may rain...and it is a symptom of monsoon which comes closer and closer.... so we must welcome it,forcefully !!!!!!!

Nastaran left for Iran today. Happy journey my dear and have a great holiday out there....



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damet garm! hal kardam

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mibini cheghadr vase khodesh pepsi baz mikone in khale golbarg??!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home