June 23, 2008

I am gonna learn how to put a full stop to a relationship!!!!!!!!!!and isn't it amazing?
I guess this is the most difficult thing to do for everybody...to tell yourself that it is over,done,finished....and try not to feel finished inside!!!!! which most of the time seems very impossible to neglect feeling a huge lack of ...
but when you decide you can do it,believe me....I did it...
I put a big hard full stop and I don't scare of it anymore....amazing....I am not suffering anymore as I killed it and pushed myself to a new free life...wow...

begzarim,
I played Tennis yesterday after a long time which CHASBID a lot!!!!
so Today I have a better better feeling,after jogging and playing tennis and chatting with some friends....well,jaye hameye oonayee ke midoonan khali!

agha man beram doktori bekhoonam....
Love you,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home