June 2, 2008

I have a very strange feeling today.... don't know why...but it isn't bad....
Talked with mom after a long time and came to know that she isn't so well,but we talked anyway,what we were not doing for last several months!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of things to do,I feel whole world is waiting for me! and I am responsible to reply!!!! I must learn as much as I can and prove again that there is nothing I can't do ;) (This phrase works as a multivitamin capsule for me!!!!!!!)

A new week is started...so let's run...!!!!!!!!!




3 Comments:

Blogger प्रशांत said...

in blog-e-aziz kheili khoob hast!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post reminded me of the song 'a new day has come'

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,your persian is improved very much!!!!!!!!!!
missing you my ex-son!!!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home