June 27, 2008


I just received an unexpected phone call from a very dear old friend.....!!!!!!!!!!!!and it was very very unbelievable for me...how could she remember me that much that she called me???!!!!!
She has a very strange personality,kinda strong,alone,mature,kind,lovely.....and have not been in contact for a while....
begzarim,
sometimes a call even acts like a "talangor" and takes you back , when I was young and happy and basketball player !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have missed her a lot.She was making a very delicious "Baghali polo" I which I still remember the taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!with "doodi" rice....yummmmm......

She is gonna move to Paris very soon.I wish her best of everything....
I wish her love...
I wish her happiness...
I wish her health and wealth....
I wish her....



4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

پلوئی که پختی به ظاهر دودی نمی ياد ، چون خيلی سفيده موقع دکم گردن خيلی قد کشيده ، احتمالا يه برنج خوش ظاهرو بی مزه باسماتیه هنديه... مرغه هم پر کاريه يه ذره هم رب گوجه فرنگی نداره

9:08 AM  
Blogger !! said...

farzad jan,
bade ye gharni oomadi hale ashpaziye maro begiri??!!!
baba oon ke morgh nist,roone goosefande :D
polosham hendi nist...
baba asan ino man napokhtam be khoda....man key baghali polo balad boodam ke hala dafeye avalam bashe!
:D

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

پس چرا دعوت می کنی ، آشپزی بلد نيستی، می ری از سر خيابون پيتزا می گيری برنج هندی هم بدرد غذای هندی می خوره... چيه اصا من گشنمه ، می گی چی همين مرغه که شبيه گوشت گوسالس هم خوبه با کاری بی کاری کوفته کاری ،،،، اصا مردم از گشنگی

7:20 PM  
Blogger !! said...

ey baba,
mohandes jan,kami dandoon be jigar begirin....pizza sare kooche chiye?man midoonam shoma fan-e ghazaye khoonegi hastin...alan vasatoon dorostesh mikonam...baba sabrela!!!!!!!!!!
ajabbbbbbb....!!!!!!!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home