June 17, 2008


Why you are doing this to me....???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know that I am trying my best to recover and be fine....
You know how the hell I dragged myself out of the bullshit I was trapped and now why don't you let me stay calm???!!!!!?????

cheghadr man olagham khodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
man eyniyate mossalame khariyat rooye koreye zaminam!!!!!!!!!!
don't hesitate to contact me if you need any question to join my club!!!!!!!!!

Fuck!


مرا گویی که رایی من چه دانم
چنین مجنون چرایی من چه دانم

مرا گویی بدین زاری که هستی
به عشقم چون برآیی من چه دانم

منم در موج دریاهای عشقت
مرا گویی کجایی من چه دانم

مرا گویی به قربانگاه جان​ها
نمی​ترسی که آیی من چه دانم

مرا گویی اگر کشته خدایی
چه داری از خدایی من چه دانم

مرا گویی چه می جویی دگر تو
ورای روشنایی من چه دانم

مرا گویی تو را با این قفص چیست
اگر مرغ هوایی من چه دانم

مرا راه صوابی بود گم شد
ار آن ترک خطایی من چه دانم

بلا را از خوشی نشناسم ایرا
به غایت خوش بلایی من چه دانم

شبی بربود ناگه شمس تبریز
ز من یکتا دو تایی من چه دانم

http://www.domahal.com/g.htm?alid=3608

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since yesterday i m thinking should i write a comment or a zer e moft here for you or should i not?... my life is full of shit i get embaressed of myself to give comments or advice or zer e moft to others...
but then we are not here as friends just to read nice posts and give rosy comments..ghorbunet beram kind of comments or jokes...

i just want to tell you that much... happy struggling with life.. and happy thickening your skin to poost e kargadan

i 'm sorry but you have to. though your skin is as soft and delicate as your name is...

love you

8:07 PM  
Blogger !! said...

it isn't zer e moft at all and believe me that I am already in Pooste kargadan club!!!!
:D

love you too...

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baazam ke love love mikonid kheire saretoon! shoma haa adam nemishid.

3:28 PM  
Blogger !! said...

ha ha ha ha ....
I was waiting for you!!!!
ha ha ha ha ...
vali in dafe love az kargadan shoroo shod!!!!!!!!!!
:DDDDDDD

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mate Mate Drink said...

Thanks for fabulous

12:02 PM  
Anonymous RR Sports and Amenities said...

Amazing. Thank you.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home