July 10, 2008

A close friend of mine is not well!
She is depressed with the new situation and feels there is no way out of it....
For me but,from outside,there are many ways to handle and manage this very bad and painful event ... but how can I transfer my energy and how can I recommend her how to deal with it?

Losing always hurts...always...but how can someone admits that life is full of lose and win?
How can someone make her/himself so strong that nothing can touch her/his soul so easily?

I have found my own solution which may not work for others!,but how can I help her to resolve the situation and goes back to the track...????!!!!????

Shit,
all these "how" questions are flying in my head and I feel paranoid,like a tiny creature unable to help and save a dear friend....
This is the major difference between me and a true savior!!!!!!!!!
This is the human being trying to reach a higher level who can mentally afford everything and remove pain and misery and .....
As ash always says,"man che daanam,man che daanam,man che daanam........"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear,I am sure you'll be fine again...it just takes time....don't hurry...just don't hurry....let your abilities find it out and solve it....just trust yourself.I believe you are good enough,inside, and wanna make it....
Trust yourself,please.....




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

khoda bozorge khale jan.
khoda hamishe bozorge!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home