August 9, 2008


Today is sat.,supposed to be weekend , but I am bloody busy! Everything looks to be very good and this is giving me a very pleasant feeling inside.....

I have become very confused as sometimes I realize that "he" is unable to understand anything,zero,absolute zero....oh god,how I have lived with him so far???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how can a human being hurt the other "being" so easily......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

anyway,
I am fine.
My work is fine.
and I do my best to enjoy this fucking life as much as I can....

P.S:
Ash is gonna leave in couple of weeks.....I hate him...olagh!
I have started missing him,vay be haale Maghi...!!!!!!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first one to wish you the best on the occasion of your birthday, over this virtual space!
May God bless you and all your wishes come true!
Miss you!

2:42 PM  
Blogger !! said...

Thanks my dear...
and I really need the blessing!
c u very soon...

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home