September 17, 2008

I am working whole day....
Listening to variety of songs....loud ...very loud...so loud that I dont hear anything for some times when I detach the headphone!!!!!!!!!!
But I like it,makes me isolated...and focused...makes me separated of whatever I dislike...I just move on and on and on....without looking for any destination to reach...just moving and moving and moving...

Khodaye aasemoonha...
Khodaye kahkeshoonha...
Beres be daade dele
Aasheghe maa javoonha...

it feels good...really good...

P.S: I have come to know about a raining angle which is watching me nonstop, waiting for me to go out and then gives an order to rain and makes me totally wet....
anytime I am going out...and it happens always!!!!!!!!!!!!
isn't it funny?!?



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bebinam... hanuz motoreto dari? movazebat e khodet bash moghe ranandegi too in baroon...

1:28 PM  
Blogger !! said...

motoramo ke daram...inja ke bi motor nemishe...
vali bavar kon,age gharar bashe emrooz even 5 min. baroon biyad,nemiyad ta inke man ziresh basham!!!!!!!!!!!
be khoda jeddi migam and I am sick of it...
:D

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home