November 19, 2008


I caught a cat the other night with the help of Neusha!!!!!!!!!!!! which ended to some minor injuries and TT injection and of course mission was accomplished!!!
and dont ask me why as the story is very very funny and stupid as well....

***************************************************************************

I uploaded my paper finally...for me it was a great achievement after a huge gap ,when i started to think of leaving everything and run away!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway,
now I am trying to focus on the next problem and wish to solve it away soon...there is no further goal to catch...just finishing this shit,just finishing it....

***************************************************************************

I feel lost among all the definitions of life and love and god and ...
I feel lost among all the concepts of faith and destiny and the end of days ...
No way to get any closer to the answer,I am sure I wont be able to find the correct way,as many couldn't also....
So I must accept to live in the same dark,like yours maybe!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home