November 7, 2008


It is Friday noon,I sent my revised manuscript to both my guide and co-guides to be checked for the last time and will shoot it very soon.
I have also started working on another problem which hopefully will be wrapped up very soon as I have thought about it enough. Then I should seriously think of what to do next! It will be my final problem maybe,before I start writing my thesis.
I am thinking of shifting to some other fields and try to be more chemical...although Chako believes it is a scientific suicide!!!!! but I prefer to risk anyway....
I feel that life is gonna be back to its old track...I don't know why,but I feel more released now....
and the reason is maybe I could sit and think and be frank with myself,what many people don't.
Now I know what I have and what I am.
I'll try to be better but not to get more!
To me,now is the payback time. I must prove what I have earned so far is precious enough to spend a life time with.
I am free like a sparrow,alone,strong and happy.
I am me now!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

migam in gonjishke ke aksesho andakhti chera enghad shaakie?

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha....
fekr konam oonam daare dar be dar,az in derakht be oon derakht,az in asemoon be oon asemoon,migarde!!!!!!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this piece of you...
i miss you these days...

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i am feeling embarressed of making such a nickname for Ash... please go back to your original, I am sorry!!!

PS. not exactly relevant, nevertheless, just to inform you yesterday we had a Aash party at my house!

PPS. this post was too good khaleh

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

asal jan,
God knows how much I wish i was there....
I understand when you are and what you need..
be good,be strong...
everything is gonna be fine,just fine!!!!!
miss you too...na three :D

3:02 PM  
Blogger !! said...

n joone man,
jigare khodet ba aash partit.
and hereby,with your permission soup is gonna back to ash again!
He may learn not to tease other human beings after this punishment!!!!
:DDDDD

Ash chakerima....

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home