November 10, 2008


Yesterday we finally decided to start playing basketball again, and we did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't tell you how much I liked it,and how much it works to make you feel better....
there were only two major problems! the first and the most was ash's absence which was very annoying and we were remembering him after each shot.....
The second and the most dangerous was Shahrokh who I guess wont stop playing so harsh and I prefer to wear my helmet afterwards,if I am supposed to play with him !!!!! and well, Neusha knows what I mean....as she experienced it three times !!!!!!!!!!!!
but yesterday nothing serious happened.
anyway, I wish my back allows me to keep playing...
One more thing to say, I met a Mexican lady the other day,a friend of a friend and I may start learning Spanish.at least at "hello,how r u" scale ;)
interesting, no?!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no need to meet that lady to learn just "how and how r u"
learn spanish for free wid audio and practice
http://www.studyspanish.com/pronunciation/intonation_sinoquest.htm

he he he

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure baby!
I will...

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home