December 24, 2008


From Ideh to all my friends,cholagh or not :
Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish you all a very prosperous new year with many many good things to happen and all your dreams to come true....

and I wish asal can handle the situation without becoming insane as she has to stay home during Christmas holidays :(((((((( get well soon baba joon...
I wish N joon will have a good time in Brazil and enjoy a lot...and get rid of fag and have a healthier mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish parisa doesn't commit suicide as I forgot to wish her happy new year...she knows how much I love her and miss her...
I wish dj the best of the best....and completing her PhD soon!
I wish ash to get noble prize soon...
I wish Sharmin to forgive me and pack her bags soon and come back to incredible India :DDDD
and I wish elham banoo 's recent being operated knee heals fast and she can work on her hamstrings and make them stronger to handle the other knee...
I wish Nastaran a very happy future and I wish all her dreams come true...
I wish neusha to finally get rid of India and goes back home and decide what to do next...
I wish Rita a good Goa trip with sun and beach and ... ;)
I wish indoo to have good time with Irish coffee or Irish cream in the land of Irish-anything!
I wish Tuhina a very happy new year and many more conferences all around the wold in coming year ;D
I wish myself to come out of donkey-ness and accept others as they are and not try to make a better one out of them!!!!!
I wish myself wisdom, love and ....

Be happy everyone.....



10 Comments:

Blogger Tuhina Adit Maark said...

Thanks Ideh for those sweet wishes. I wish you a very happy year ahead filled with laughter, joy, good health and happiness. :)

Hope you drop in home for sometime on 25th evening.

2:34 PM  
Blogger !! said...

Thanks my dear...
I'll try to be there...I swear...I may come with one of my friends....
lets see ...

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

پریسا میگه : "دیدی الهام اصلا هیکچی منو دوست نداره حتی الکن ایدو هم منو یادش رفته..من میخوام برم غرق شم!!"ـ

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jigareto parisa....
be khoda man faghat kasayeeo goftam ke miyan mikhoonan!
khob to hich vaght comment nemizari manam yadam raft:(((((
goh khordam...
hala khodeto ghargh nakon...toro khoda....

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mer30 khanoom gol , baraye to ham behtarinha ro arezoo mikonam :)

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there was any friend of mine who was to remind you about my being forgotten here, that was you!
Hope all your wishes come true in 2009!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ideh joon e man. thanks for your wishes. you go have a fUntastic time... this season is really beautiful here. i just freaked out on xmas eve and remembered you and lot many more friends. (tequila really worked!)

5:32 AM  
Blogger !! said...

man aslan kollan kharam sharmin jan!
kollannnnnnnnnn...
az sar ta pa.....

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why should you say so?!
I don't like to hear such things from you! OK?
Love you.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

martike jounam mordeshure in arezou kardaneto bebaran! Arezou male chizaie dour az dastrese divoune jounam!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home