January 1, 2009

why,I don't know but I am reaching to the point that people,everyone,including myself !! , has become a tiny sample but a mixture of selfishness,jealousy,hatred and ....
I don't see any pure human being around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sick of seeing them around when they need me,and while happiness,you never hear a single word!
what is happening to us??!!

Maybe the best treatment is walking...alone...as far as possible...
as n joon has started....
and leaving them all to go to hell....
I don't like it but I am becoming a kind of not interested in social activities anymore! it looks like a diversion to me...from what,I don't know!


It is around 2:30 pm and I have finished my second mug of coffee....
I feel good today.
no idea why.
I like to work today.
I have started thinking today!!!!!!
maybe because today is first of Jan 2009...





4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

salam ideh jan... sale now be to va hameh dostad mobarak.. darmorede shire ageh hasti khob ye joft naro madasho biyar soghati

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chash raees jan...
amre dige ham dashtin befarmaayeen,etaa'at mishe :DDDDD

12:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shookhi nakardam shodanyeh,,, ye poroje hast to jangale golestan vase in kar ... ye ironi ham dar sarasare donya daran vasash sarmayeh jam mikonan

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok farzad jan,
anyway man dar shirgiri tajrobeyee nadaram vali kari az dastam bar biyad hatman anjam midam!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home