April 29, 2009


It has become very hot and humid here... not comparable with last year or years before...cant sleep at all...so I am thinking a lot when I cant sleep and this is good!!
I have missed many things and many of my friends..but I am happy they each are at some corners of this world,living and going on and wish them to be good....
I am going to experience some phase changes soon and try to keep my head up...
I love myself,like any other human...
I love myself and I try to help others to do so!!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha ....
believe me..it is me.....and I am me,still....!!!!!!
and work is fine...just need to be more focused....more focused....
I wish dj was here,we could go for a cup of coffee to that cozy CCD...or if with ash to the aundh rd. CCD... or neda,but we never tried any CCD together :D or ......those who lived with me,in pain and happiness and stayed with me and didn't leave me like some others did...

Neu is going back to Iran the day after tomorrow...she is leaving india forever....
Nas's new friend! will join her in a month and they together will also leave in 2 months from now...
Niloo is already left...
shahrokh is left also and so u can see no one is remained...only arash who we are not so close...
anyway....I close this ghamnaame by saying that I am not sad...this is a change and is needed....!!!!!

Hey asal,where r u,by the way?????



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I see dat u are not sleeping. then why I don't see u online? r u hiding? or busy somewhere else?
I was trying to call u dat day..and u were supposed to move to the area with better network..but u went to no coverage area :( and the phone got disconnected..and I cud never reach u again.
Did u get a new hair cut?
yes?
photos plz...
see u online some day ..if u are arnd.
TC

3:46 PM  
Blogger !! said...

oh,sorry about that day...but I really tried to go to some better place :(((( and I am not hiding..!!!! why should I....I am busy with work and shifting and timing and bla bla bla...
and no hair cut yet...I am sick of cutting them and they grow like mushroom and will be same in a week...why should I spend lots of money on them!!!!!! :D
anyway,
for any new photos go and check my facebook account....
c u !!!!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger سطرهای پنهانی said...

sitting in my office reading YOU, thinking about you, ....i will wite to you, gimme some time...


love YOU.

4:56 AM  
Anonymous ASH said...

hmmm, Ghamnaak bood! zoodi sai kon kareto tamoom koni Golbarg. No other choice.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous saabkhoone said...

ey penhan-e man,u have enough time till the next life....where we may meet finally!!!!!

missing u...ghade khar!
:D

2:02 PM  
Anonymous saabkhoone said...

dear ash...
I am trying valla be khoda...lets see...and yeah...no other choice and it sucks...
I hate be controlled by life and its sometimes unfair rules instead of playing with it!!!!!!!!!!
but,NO OTHER CHOICE....

2:04 PM  
Blogger Zenith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous DJ said...

Ideh jun, I have missed you too. I have MISSED one of those coffees with you. That is the one of the only two things I miss from India.
boooos.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home