April 1, 2009

It has become very hot here...already 38 and 41 is expected!!!!
you imagine dige.....ke che mikeshim....
can't sleep,can't eat,can't work.... nothing... nothing... for us,used to have cooler and AC back at home now it is very very difficult to bare this condition,even after so many years being here!!!!!

I hate here and I hate my current situation.I must focus and find the way out....I must talk to the island!!!! I couldn't sleep last night and hence remained in bed till 12 in the morning and this is not who I am...
I just need one more push!!!! as the baby is coming.. :)
and I feel blessed of having this place...and honestly,it is better than many of my "FRIENDS" !!
:o
:D




6 Comments:

Anonymous DJ said...

Golbarg jounam...

8:24 PM  
Anonymous tj said...

chiye dj joonammmmmmmmm?

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Asal said...

baba ,an chand dafe be to begam apply kon vase in kharab shode, to bia, hame karat ba man, vase post dr eghdam kon ke zoodi biyay, kharji ham nadare ke hoghugh ham migiri, bad vase imigrationet eghdam mikoni etc etc

ina hava balaye 30-32 faghat afew days a year mishe, hala hey bemun unja!!! ahhhhhh

11:08 PM  
Anonymous n said...

Golbarg hend digeh basseh, not only because summer heat has got on your nerves, ...do something...

for now wear minimum cloths, take frequent showers, keep your hair really short and finish your buisness in there fast please

8:08 AM  
Anonymous saabkhooneye aabpaz shode said...

asal jan,
valla man ke harfi nadaram ghorboone sheklet...things are not that easy,but I promise I wanna try....
love u,,,
P.S:
az bachat che khabar?!?! :DD

11:21 AM  
Anonymous saabkhoone ba min. lebas!!!! said...

n joone azizam,lotfan minimum cloths ro define kon chon kami shak o shobhe dar in zamine vojood dare va beyne olamaa ekhtelaf be cheshm mikhore :DDD

badam chashm.
ma already roozi 4 bar doosh migirim...mikhay hala bishtar migirim...:D
vaze business ham goozide,albate I am trying to put myself together and finish it...I'll do my best,I promise...

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home