May 16, 2009

Don't laugh at me but I have just learned Latex!!!!!!!!
I took 2 days and now I feel two excited as I was always lazy or more frankly afraid to do it,but suddenly,really suddenly I decided to DO it...and it gives me a good feeling...it's always good to challenge...
I feel a great change in my research style.I see some maturity in it.I feel I can see everything different and more clear which gives kinda self-confidence.
I had a great chat with NJ on phone the other day and it was KHODA... I wish she writes about her experience of Office-2007 training session and the awarded chocolate at her office !! :DDDDD

P.S: I removed the previous post,it was lengthy,mean and nonsense !!!!!




2 Comments:

Anonymous nJeLeZoVeLeZzzzz said...

yani 2 zar aberoo vaseh adam nemizari... khoob shod raje beh kelas e windows XP hichi behet nagoftam.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous dar haale estefade az aatish khamoosh kon :D said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ....

ghorboonet beram,be zaboone khosh behet goftam khodet roo webloget benevis dar moredesh,khod saansoori kardi o naneveshti,be man che ke dari jelez o velez mikoni?!?!
:DDDDDDDD

vali hala jane man begoo bebinam vase Windows ham vasatoon kelas gozashtan??????????? baba ina are unbelievable.....

dar zemn ma chakeram be nahve dar bast....

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home