May 12, 2009

Editing the paper is almost over....I'll pass it to my bosses to check it and then I'll shoot it and will start the next one. That would be great if I can finish that also in max. 2 months....

and I forgot to say that we had a short trip to Mulshi on Sunday. Jaye hamaro khali kardim be khosoos Ash...it was good and ash you must come and see how many new rooms and resturant the sardarjee family have built...
I hope we'll go once more when u come for your viva...
maa berim bekhoonim ke I have a lecture today on DFT!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Neda said...

مي شه يه خورده از مقاله ات بگي؟

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Dr. saabkhoone said...

my paper is about calculation of dipole polarizability of quantum dots(nano-semiconductors) and bringing out the effect of electron correlation when these dots are shifted to highly correlated conditions. I use coupled-cluster method which is a many-body quantum chemical method to calculate the exact energy which covers correlation energy in spite of other methods which have been already used but neglected the effect of correlation energy.....etc etc etc...

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Neda trying to pretend she understood it all, said...

ahan...

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Neda said...

ye so'al e jeddi.... misheh ageh halesho dashti rajebe karbordesh ye kam begi?

5:09 AM  
Anonymous saabkhoone dar haalike damaghesh dige kheyli rafte bood bala said...

well,these quantum dots are anyway semiconductor,so you can predict their applications,in electronic devices,transistors,computer storage divices and blah blah blah...
now let me add that these dots are in nano size which provides more possibilities....like in mobiles and laptops...
but anyway,I am not working on their applications.I just study then theoretically by design a model and fit then into that model and see what the hell they are doing :DDDD
I guess there is nothing here that you didn't understand,only the techniques I am using may be confusing which doesn't matter,na mage...:DDDDD

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home