May 11, 2009

I was not feeling well last few days...simply and strangely when my neural system is not working properly my physical status also goes down and the result : BED!
I am better and in lab right now...I have lost few very important days to finish up my paper and I must work fast to make it up.
Again like anyone else I have gone back to the point that how useless is this life and its future and my research and my work and etc etc etc....I try to make up my mind and put everything back together and as always I never forget what "ash" told me once which was a very clue : " Ideh,you are smart and you never lose,you never get depressed.....". I still hang to this line and try not to break even when I feel very fragile inside, like right now...
I got to go back to my paper!
Yaa ali...



2 Comments:

Anonymous ASH said...

Alan ke gofti Ya Ali, yade ye jomle'ee az Hazrate Ali oftadam :D
Maghaze pedar bozorge marhoomam ye postere ghadimi bood ke chand jomleye ghesaar az Hazrat Ali roosh neveshte shode bood. Yekish ke oon moghe kheili baram bi mani o gheire ghabele fahm mioomad in bood ke "Bozorgtarin Tafrih, Kaar Ast". Amma raste rastesho bekhai, alan mitoonam begam ke in jomlaro mitoonam dark konam. Va mamoolan vaghti adam rooze por kario poshte sar mizare badesh hame chiz lezzat bakhsh tar mishe, hatta ye sigar ya ye coffee ye tanhaaee. Kholaase inke, fek konam abji joon, you are doing right. bechasb be in paper e o goore pedar e donya o mafiha! In zendegi che khoob begzare o che bad, che khosh o che nakhosh, khahad gozasht o peymane cho por shavad, che Baghdad o che Balkh.
mokhlesim.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous saabkhoone said...

100% bahat movafegham...kar bar har darde bidarman davast...
hazrate Ali ro ham hastam bad :D
mokhlesim too...

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home