November 19, 2009


I forgot to write about 2012, the movie which I watched the other night and was not at all satisfactory!!!
I was expecting a fully special effected piece which according to its producer was not possible to be made couple of years ago,due to its professional special effects!!! but what I saw was very low class montages here and there plus a very unreal story of a usual hero who saves something(his family this time) and nothing happens to him.
Even the US president was such a HUMAN! that didn't leave his country for his own safety and stayed by his people who couldn't afford to book a 1 billion dollars ticket on a ship and survive!!!!!!
I don't know but I really expected more after waiting a lot to get the ticket before the hall gets full and spending more money!
The only thing I liked was the scientific justification behind it though....which strangely was discovered by an Indian young astrophysicist and now I am suspicious if the producers had a glance at Indian market..believe me, I never saw the theater to be house full for three consecutive show times for an English movie before!!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous njelenj said...

i don't know why the title 2012 and your nickname E2 as in eedo made me contemplate a new nickname for you! Tell me how do you think about E10 as in eedah ?
Sorry hon i know that was too creative of me.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous E10 said...

hahahahahahaha...
honestly har chi bishtar behtar!!
hahahahahaha....
jigare creation-e to...

faghat ye kamlahjash lori nist?

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home