November 5, 2009

Yesterday was a day of protest ,street marching, blood and tear gas, brutal beating and etc etc in Tehran. People try to keep the faith and hope and make a change. I tried no to check the news till a friend was online and told me how they beat her and how she was itching in whole body because of peper gas!!!
To overcome the stupid feeling, I cut my hair very very short and finally went to watch Michael Jackson's This is it very late at night....remembering MJ and all his hits and confessing he was a legend really...
and by the way, I loved his very cool lead guitarist,Orianthi Panagaris.

People have different opinions about MJ...but I love his music and never care what kind of a human he was!!!! He was supposed to be an artist and fill the ambiance with some good pieces which he did perfectly.
He may rest in peace.....






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ajab...ajab...

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with the way u write :D

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home