February 12, 2010

-I fell down from my scooter the other day...the incident was pretty funny and thanks to
Helmet I was wearing,nothing happened...just bruises here and there....
BUT,why that happened? I just wanted to drive with my left hand on accelerator! or my both hands switched!! and you try same if and only if you are under 10!!!!
dige khodetoon hadis-e mofassal bekhoonid az in mojmal...



-I watched "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" last night, thanks to "Ke" for suggesting...
and the movie was excellent...very similar to David Lynch movies...
A couple undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour, but it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with.

"You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story".


1 Comments:

Anonymous saabkhoone said...

Its shameful...some friends called,asking me how in the world i did this "SHIRINKAARI"??
and I just smiled!!

But I really thank all of them.and I hereby announce that I am safe and sound...and no regret of what I did:DDD

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home