February 5, 2010

-My whole belongings are two suitcases which have some books and clothes inside....my laptop and nothing more!!!
I feel very very free and light... ready to try the farthest places in the world.
Don't wanna be spiritual, but I feel closer to something which I don't what it is!

-Last night I had a strange dream!
Skipping the main part, I found lots of gold....I remember that inside I was thinking of selling the gold and take the money...but outside I decided to spend them in some charity action!!!
Maybe tonight I will dream the next episode finding out what I finally did with the gold!
Who can interpret finding gold in dreaming by the way?

2 Comments:

Anonymous saabkhoone said...

ye joorayee talayee ke peyda kardam too khab tabir shod!
hala dige ....

1:21 PM  
Blogger roozayeroshan.blogspot.com said...

!خیراتش نکنی آبجی

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home