May 17, 2010


Bad sleeping habit has come back again! and a cold morning shower also doesn't help to make me fresh.
and nothing is better than receiving a nice cup of coffee in the very morning.
and as a result, I fuck the whole world around because it is my life that I care very much about and it is me that I care very much and then I feel the stream of energy and desire in my veins and feel better and think the not-being-able-to-sleep habit is gone!
but same story happens every day!
and I realize that things are gonna be like this for the rest of my life, because regardless of what others comment, life is real and cruel and dare and short!
Thankfully I am just alive and conscious and wise!





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pas to key mikhay khoob beshi ? ye kam post haye + bezar ham be khodet energy midi ham be kasani ke blogeto mikhonand :((

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Neda said...

گاه واقع‌بینانه و گاه رویایی و گاه خندان و گاه متفکر و گاه مهر به خود جستن و گاه به دیگران، زندگی‌ من، تو، او، ما، شما و ایشان است. پس هر چه می‌خواهد دل تنگت بنویس رفیق. به قول سهراب سپهری - ما هیچ ما نگاه -

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Neda said...

که فکر کنم منظورش این بوده که ما فقط نگاه می‌کنیم. حالا اگر هم منظور سهراب این نبوده، منظور من اینه
:D

8:15 AM  
Anonymous saabkhoone said...

yeki mige ghor bezan...yeki mige ghor nazan...
dear anonymous,
manke nafahmidam shoma ki hastid.
man chize gheyre + naneveshtam....age haaletoono khoob nemikone nakhoonid....man aslan ghasde energy darmani ba weblogam ro nadaram!!!!!!!!!!!!
shoma dar webloge khodetoon por energy benevisid!!

nedayee...merciiiiii ;)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home