November 22, 2010

--It's said there are two kinds of people in this world, those who have been in India and those who have not!!!!
and it is not fate that decides,its far beyond it....

--Winter has not started yet and its still damn hot these days...and was raining last couple of days! Its obvious, God is into something :)

--"The L word" :
Bette is calling Tina from NY,telling her that the senator is willing to sleep with her!
Tina: Why r u telling me this now? r u asking for my permission?! Do it if this is what you want to do....
Bette: No, I don't ask for your permission and I don't want to do it. I just want you to care. Do you care?
Tina: silence
Bette: I'll go...and she left the flat telling senator that her girlfriend is waiting for her to fly back to LA.
(and she was damn bloody heartbroken)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Black coffee said...

The L word is getting better and better...and reminds me of how much DJ was pushing me to go there...

God, is it really possible to have get naked and have sex just inside the car in a lot in west LA?

DJ, u never lived in LA,but tell me,is it really that mind-blowingly happening there??????

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes.that's right !!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home