November 12, 2010

Today I woke up hearing Nil screaming, as she found a Lizard in the kitchen.
and my day started killing the poor guy!
and I remembered I did the same when I was in Singapore...

I look more like a serial killer perhaps!

p.s1:
May have to travel to IIT Delhi mid Dec. for a conference which I am not interested at all..believe me, attending a conference or workshop,even at IIT Delhi is pretty boring!

p.s2:
Listen it very very load, with earphone,5 times, you'll feel much better!! I bloody promise :)

Well if Lady Luck gets on my side
We're gonna rock this town alive
I'll let her rough me up
Till she knocks me out
She walks like she talks,
And she talks like she walks

And she bangs, she bangs
Oh baby
When she moves, she moves
I go crazy
'Cause she looks like a flower but she stings
like a bee
Like every girl in history
She bangs, she bangs

I'm wasted by the way she moves
No one ever looked so fine
She reminds me that a woman only got one thing on her mind

She bangs:by Ricky Martin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chetor toonesti ? oon ostookhoonaye zarifo leh koni ? Marmoolak ke hashare nisttttttttttttt

7:07 PM  
Anonymous BC... said...

I beg your pardon?

1:39 AM  
Anonymous mohsen said...

I love Ricky!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home