December 16, 2010

--It has become bloody cold here....and is hard to leave the bed in morning...but I am happy to have the chance to wear some warm cloths!!

--I have started thinking about marriage!!!!!!
I am done with all my calculations and I reached to the point that some nonsense phrases like: I love u forever, I can't live without you, I can't breath without you, you are the one for me blah blah blah don't actually mean what they content! They mean we are alone and we feel alone and we need to share and we don't want to be left over or etc etc etc. and I am sure that life is much more stable without these unstable words and phrases....

I am strong and I always keep my promises.
I promise to share the values of commitment and trust and loyalty.
I promise to make you happy and excited and help you to do same.
I promise to make you angry sometimes, to help you refreshing your nerves!
I am experienced and have learned how to start, protect or even sometimes end a relationship through many years.

I am who I am and I know you know me.
So,lets think about it...:)



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thumbs up!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous nastaran said...

I am proud of u :)

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Black coffee said...

ghroboone shooma man beram mamanesh...:**

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really????!!!!
awesome

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home