July 19, 2011

Has been raining all night and day, VPN is down...I realized later that its certificate has been expired...I feel cold and cant leave the bed, but have to go to lab and finish some work, also should gets Nil's admission....
I go back home...I guess I 've caught cold! decide to make soup for myself, gas ran out, the cylinder was not fitting in Dio, the other scooter was out of petrol and the third one was trapped in the parking due to two other assholes parking behind!! and I am weak and cold and cant move the fucking bikes...at the end, i manage to take the other one out, take the refill and come back...and life is again easy and soup is ready and i have body-ache and i feel dizzy...and now it's raining again...I am drinking hot tea with Snickers!!!...and listening to my song..and I feel dizzy and....

3 Comments:

Blogger The Madbai said...

Oh baby I wish I could have been there and done it all for you...

11:27 PM  
Blogger The Madbai said...

I wish I was there and could have done it all for you.. you didn't even tell me.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous black coffee said...

thanks babe...but thats me...i never ask!!!!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home