July 25, 2011

--Most of the times, I ridiculously find the used adjectives not proper!! and the most happen when you are in my arms, where everything looks perfect.. and I am trying to find something to say, and I find none...

--It is unreal to me..being stressful and anxious are not familiar senses for me... when the heart beat reaches high in sky .... and I cant see things clear and....I remember long back which I had the same feelings and I was worried of ending into depression, and nothing saved me but a cool friend who simply told me one day that smart people never get trapped in depression and always find a way out!...and I have always found a way out...but who knows when and how the story ends??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know when?,i don't know where?, even i don't want to think,how?
but i know thinking about the end of this story is the last thing we should care now.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Black coffee said...

stories end when we want them to....! and i dont want to...:))

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home