February 8, 2012

--I am just stuck! In the middle of many things...my life, my papers, my thesis... and there seems no way out...and I still feel all right!... I know I need no push, I need my time and space and I will handle everything, as I have done all these years...

--Masoud will arrive this Friday and god knows how happy I am to see him!

--The whole world is going down with nonlinear speed. Many parameters and dummy variables control the mean speed. My country, regardless of a presumed war is fucked already. Sanctions are sucking the life out of people's veins leaving them with numb, worried and tired soul...

--I should change the habit of reading news, at least in the morning, if I really wanna work!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home