June 28, 2012

I know that you know that how our emotions and feelings control every corner of our body...how easy we become high or down just by a finger touch of our heart...how stupid is life and all our understandings knowing the fact that we don't have much control over it and a slight deviation can just make it all flipping...how much I miss remembering those days I was alive and hopeful and in love...and how much I hate what life has made out of me!!
Can I live back in those moments please?!!! 

2 Comments:

Blogger white cofee said...

نمیشه برگشت و در گذشته زندگی کرد.
اما میشه آینده رو حتی بهتر از گذشته تصور و زندگی کرد./ه

7:33 AM  
Blogger white cofee said...

Can I live back in those moments please?!!!
میتونی هرچیزی رو داشته باشی؛ به شرطی که از ته دل خواسته ات باشه.وقتی چیزی رو با تمام وجود می خواهی؛ همه گردش کائنات با خواسته ی تو یکی می شن ؛ تا به اون چیزی که می خوای ؛ برسی. اینو بهت قول می دم./ه

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home