September 19, 2012

Today is the first day...yesterday was the last day...tomorrow will be another day...and I am getting lost in days...in time...is it me?...rise and shine doc...I shine...you make me shine...you...who are you?? where do you live?? what I am searching for?? I can clearly see now...the rain has gone..and someone likes this fucking song...songs...and we connect through them...feel each other...even touch each other...and forget each other...
Today I feel good...now I feel awesome...I am still tired though...and days ahead are unknown and I like not planning for them, let them take me wherever they want and I will be as light as a feather...as heavy as a fucking Persian human...
what do I want? JUST NOTHING!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... choices are ours to make.. even when we chose not to..

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home