January 8, 2013


You exist....and I desperately try to deny it....you...you who opened me like an unread book...you who showed me illusions....you who filled me with some different version of love....you who released me of all the lashings...you who renovated me....and as the best part you who let go of me!!
I am sure, I will meet you again...someday....and then, you will have a good time with me...I am sure we will laugh more..we will have fun more...we will live more...

I miss you...
I know you read this, I can feel it....!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will meet again.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous black coffee said...

I dont think we ever met dear Anonymous!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger سطرهای پنهانی said...

like ;)

9:45 AM  
Blogger !! said...

Like your like Asal ;))

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home