October 3, 2013

-And now 7.0.2 is available!!!
I never in my whole life wanted to downgrade this much!!!
Fuck you apple, you just suck since Steve passed away...

-Had a rough day. My mouth is still full of blood and my gum aches...smoked half a pack and drank 3 black coffees already to bring back the germs!!! I'm such an ass sometimes...

-I'm so close to forget how it feels to have someone who cares, who's there...who knows...these walls witness the insanity and only these walls...and if these walls could talk...we live our lives and we make a perfect picture which always carries a giant question mark..and we learn how to save our breath for the final lap in this marathon, not knowing where the finish line is...and we hope, only hope...and hope is the only connection to the living part of the univers...and we could only whisper in each other's ears, that we are gonna make it!!
Oh fate, please stay on our side, a little more...
God I'm so tired....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home