August 16, 2015

First day at the new job was good. At least I don't smoke crazy and think less, and these are exactly what I have needed last couple of months.
And love life..well it sucks at the moment..
Do I receive love? No. 
Do I search for love? No. 
Will I search for love? For sure...
No doubt being alone is safe and comfortable, but I always seeked for love and happiness...and I'm sure someday, I will find someone, who realizes the beauty of togetherness without stupid sick none sense this and thats. 

What a pitty that we don't respect what we have and always search for more or different, knowing there is none. Yes, we all get lost sometimes...but we hopefully find the way home if we deserve it!!

And goshhhh, I still can't sleep well..I just need a warm cuddle perhaps :))



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Azizam chera inghad ghamgini. Farda bet zang mizanam. Ye jaryani ro bayad bet begam

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home